Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pool Time

The summers wouldn't be the same without days and days at the pool! Fortunately Cali LOVES the water and seems to be excited to splash around every time we go. About a week ago a couple of us girls went out to the pool and a guy there started talking to me about putting Cali in swimming lessons. At first I thought, "are you kidding she's only eight months old!" Come to find out lots of people do it and I guess you can find quite a bit of success with babies learning how!! I haven't looked into it much, but think it could be a good thing. We will just have to see. I guess if I do decide on the lessons there's no question Cali would LOVE it!!

Here's a few pictures of our water baby.









16 comments:

Scott and Chelsey said...

loving the pool as well! Swimming lessons is interesting, but might be fun!! I might try that! She is adorable hats! I love them all!!

Brittany and Marcin said...

I'm dying over these pictures!! She is the cutest little water baby I've ever seen! I just want to go swimming with her right now.

Yamile said...

She' so cute!

nickandmindi said...

Cali is so adorable! I love all the pics!

Stacy said...

So fun. that is the best part of the summer; being able to go to the pool when ever you want! Glad you guys are doing well!

Chelsie Sanders said...

She is so adorable! I'm glad you came today it was fun!

Brady and Lauren said...

Those pictures are so cute, and I especially like Cali's red bikini with the white polka dots. She is just so darling.

I have actually been doing some research about swim lessons and I'm thinking I'm going to start taking Boston.There is a website infantswim.com and it shows if there are any instructors by you, but I found a swim school by us that they start at 6 months. Pretty cool.

Natalie said...

I have been wanting to start Mad in swim lessons too..I think I will start in the next couple weeks. Love her polka dot bikini! So cute!

Kera said...

she is ADORABLE. what a sweet little water baby.

chelsey said...

What a little cutie! And that lobster has to be the ultimate pool toy! I've never seen anything like it! Cali couldn't look more pleased:)

Scott and Chelsey said...

Yes yes! Go to the Southlake town center!! A lot better than Woodlands. They have everything. Anthropologie, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, and my favorite boutiques! I love Dallas and we will see if we ever end up there! Scott's parents live a minute from town center. I will be there at the end of June!

K S & R said...

I love it! She's a doll and you guys look like you're having a blast! I haven't been able to go to a pool yet so I'm very jealous! ;)

Jo and Jeff said...

Oh how I miss our pool time! It's just not the same when you have to go to the city pool with trillions of kids there. Your pool looks heavenly, and Cali is sure a bathing beauty!
Hey I have a blogging question. How do you get the updated info for your friends and family links - like when they last posted. I don't know why I just can't figure it out.
I hope you guys are doing great!

Errin said...

Chelsea! Hey! I am jealous of your beautiful pool! How fun! We are happy to hear everything is going great for you in Texas :) I can't believe how big Cali is getting - she turns one in a couple months huh! Crazy! Well we miss you guys and wish you guys the best in Texas!

Megan said...

Cali is so cute!! That's fun to have your mom here! Let me know if you need me to watch her again.

Dana said...

Chelsea: Cali is so cute and adorable in every outfit and doing just about everything. I'm glad you are all having such a fun and happy summer.

love, Aunt Dana