Monday, May 11, 2009

Summer BBQ's







One of my favorite parts of the summer is having BBQ's, and we had our first one with the office this past weekend. Thanks to Chels, everything went perfect and we had such a great time. Can't wait for more!!!

6 comments:

Yamile said...

I'm so grateful for office barbecues! When there is one I know my Jeff has had a meal at least, and that he has some great company! I can't wait to get to Orlando!!!
Cute, cute pictures!

Natalie said...

I miss those BBQ's! Looks like fun!

Scott and Chelsey said...

I am with you!! We had one Sunday! Hope all is well and hopefully I will get to see you...

Brooke and Justin said...

I WISH I WAS THERE!! I CAN"T WAIT!! BBQ's are so fun!

Alex and Anna said...

it was way fuN!

Kera said...

I'm coming to Dallas June 11th-14. There is a rascal flatts concert in dallas on the 13th. All of us girls should go!