I am so excited for this summer here in Dallas. First of all, the city is FABULOUS. There is tons to do here and best of all GREAT shopping!! Yesterday I was in Houston visiting my family and I decided to take Cali for a dip in their pool. The sun was sadly hiding during our short stay, so I thought Cali would for sure be turned off by the cold water. OH no......she was kicking and playing away! I was so happy. She's loves the water which means many many days out at the pool:)
Our good friends Lauren and Mike had this mini Apx hat made for Cali....so cute and perfect for the summer! Thanks guys!
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
12 comments:
That hat is adorable! Lucky that you get to live so close to your fam this summer! I can't wait to go to the pool!
AHHH! She is SO adorable. You have to, have to, have to, come out to see me in January. I have to *smoosh* her. And my kids need to know their cousin. Hooray!
And I know you called me last week. I'm sorry. I am dying to talk to you. I WILL call you back! Say hi to the family and I love you guys!
That hat is the cutest thing ever! So fun! I'm glad you're enjoying Dallas, I've heard it's an awesome city...
That hat is so dang cute. I am way jealous that you get to move around. I think that I would love that.
Cali looks so cute!!! I can not wait to go to the pool and relax! 1 more month...
Oh my gosh! that' the most darling thing ever! My boys both wear their dad's APX hats all summer, but somehow it's just not that adorable! Glad you're having fun. We're heading out to Orlando on June 15th, so 5 more weeks.
Take care!
Cali looks really cute in those pics! She is adorable! I am excited for this summer, it's already been fun and I am sure it will just keep getting better! :)
how fun! I can't wait to play with our girls outside next summer! That hat is adorable!
That hat is the cutest thing ever
It looks so cute on her!!!! Oh I love her little face, she is such a cutie. If you guys come out with Casey to visit we'll have to get pictures of Jack and Cali together in their hats. She is going to be so grown up by the time we're back in Provo!
Okay, so that wasn't Mike, it was actually me...I just realized I was signed in under his account. I hope you guys are loving Dallas!
haha I love it! Like daddy like daughter... I guess. ;) I'm excited to see all your Dallas posts!
Post a Comment