If you've ever bought a Sprinkles cupcake mix at William Sonoma then you will know exactly what I am talking about. Their cupcakes are amazing and we are lucky enough to have our very own Sprinkles shop right her in Dallas! My girlfriend Chels got all the wives together and took us to the spot where we indulged in those sweet little treats:) I tasted the strawberry, red velvet, pumpkin, and milk chocolate. Strawberry and red velvet take the cake. Both SUPER delicious!! I will definitely be back for more:)
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
10 comments:
I have heard of their cupcakes but never had one. I might have to go on a little adventure.
You and Sydney look SO cute by the way. I can't wait to see you all in August! Hooray for weddings! (I still expect you to come out my way in January though).
I have heard how amazing they are... but have never tried one! I will have to see if they have any in D.C! You look darling by the way- like usual :)
Yum! I have only heard about this amazing place...they have one in scottsdale, AZ...but when I went their shop was closed! I am so jealous:)
love, Rebekah
It was way fun, I'm glad you guys came!!
I have already made them once this summer, but I gotta say they taste better from the store! They are getting one in Houston close to us, but it won't be done in time... I went to the Woodlands today!
A cupcake sounds so good right now! But because of allergies I'm cutting out "wheat" for a while. I'm sure a barley cupcake wouldn't be nearly as good, so I won't even try.
Sounds delicious! I hope you like Dallas and are enjoying the summer so far!
It was way fun! Thats a cute picture of you and Sidney!
Sounds delicious! I love seeing your updated posts - keep them coming!
I have heard of them before but have never tried them, they sound delicious!
Post a Comment