
...These Is My Words by Nancy Turner. I just finished reading this book and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a new book to read. The book is written from the perspective of a women named Sarah Prine during the years 1881-1901. She moves with her family to live in the Arizona Territories where she finds love, heartache and many trials along the way. I absolutely LOVED every minute of it!!!
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
7 comments:
Sounds good...I have been looking for a new book!
I barely finished it last night! We're reading it for our May book club, and I loved it so much I ordered the other two sequels. I think it's the BEST love story I've read in a long time--yes, even better than Edward and Bella's.
I'll have to pick this one up. I just finished Marley and Me yesterday and as a dog lover, loved it!
I love that book too! There are two sequels after this one that I've been wanting to read..."Sarah's Quilt" and "Star Garden"
Or maybe we could start a book exchange?
Sweet yes been looking for something!!! I will call you when I come up your way and we will have to get together! Loving the pool as well!
I have been looking for a good book to read cause it's a goal of mine to read more books. I will try this one out and let you know how I like it. Thanks!!
Post a Comment