One of our favorite things to do in the spring is to take long Sunday walks. We LOVE them!! Provo Canyon is right down the road for us, which is so fantastic. There is a waking/jogging trail that runs along one of it's sides and is absolutely perfect for Sunday strolls. Cali seems to enjoy them as well:)

Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
8 comments:
It only lasted two days! I couldn't get up of bed this morning...so dark and cold. Oh well! I hope this weather makes up its mind and that Spring will come and stay for good!
BTW, I love your stroller!
When are you leaving for Texas? As you may know, Jeff leaves Sunday, and we'll join him in June, after school, soccer camp and a BYU writers' workshop are over. We're so excited to go to Florida! I know it will be a lot of fun.
Take care!!!!
The next warm day we are deffineatly taking the girls on a walk. I just got back from California where it was warm and here its raining, grrrr I'm really sad!!!
chels! THANKS SO SO SO much for stopping by on Saturday to meet our new little fella... It was SO sweet of you guys to take the time to swing by-- and thanks for the "swimwear" ... SO cute! I love brown and orange by the way.. good pick! :) Hopefully we can spend LOTS of time in the pool starting in a few weeks yay! Cooper better LOVE the water! Anway, just wanted to tell you thanks for coming by... it was a CRAZY house that day cause Brade's sis was here---- whew... it is NICE and quiet here now, I am lovin' it! good luck movin' tomorrow!
So nice to take walks, i can't wait to do that with my future boy...but I go on walks any chance i get, it looks like you have the prettiest walking trail! YOur little girl is so cute and is getting so big...glad to see you are doing well:)
love, Rebekah
She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting, I haven't seen her in forever! I love walks too...can't wait till it's nice all the time!
Looks like fun! Justin and I did that a couple weeks ago! I can't believe the summer is here! Crazy! Justin says the apartments are awesome! YAY!!!
You have such a cute family. Isn't Spring the best? I can't believe that it snowed again! But hopefully it's gone for good now. Mike and I loved these pictures - we love the Baughs!
That looks like tons of fun! Cali is so cute! I love your pics! I can't wait for you guys to get to TX! I hope moving went well! Good luck on the long drive and we will be seeing you soon!!
Post a Comment