Cali and I left the cold, snowy weather for about a week to visit my family in Texas. We had such a good time! Every time I stop in to visit we make at least two trips to my favorite shopping area, Market Street, in The Woodlands. They have so many fun boutiques and resturaunts to shop at. This time we made a stop at a western furniture shop and they had the cutest western wear for babies. Cali's grandma couldn't help but buy her the cutest little outfit.
I always knew she was a true Texan at heart!!!
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
14 comments:
That is so cute! i love it!
And she kept the hat on? She IS a true Texan. None of my kids will keep a hat on their head. Even for shade from the sun.
how cute!
I LOVE this outfit!! She takes after her mom! Crazy Texans!
She is so cute in her cowgirl hat! I love it.
That outfit is darling! Grandmas are so great for spoiling their grand babies!!
She's so beautiful Chelsea!!! And she's growing so much and so fast! I can't believe how big she is! I think one of the most fun things of having a baby girl is getting to dress her up. It's like playing with dolls all over agin. Enjoy her!
I could not stop laughing at these pictures. I have some seriously cute ones of her that I still need to send you with her glasses on. She looks so cute and funny!
She is so adorable! A true Texan and an adorable cowgirl! That's so fun that you got to go visit your family. Soon enough you'll be out there for the summer. Can you believe how fast it came?
ya i love the outfit too she is soooo cute. I'm glad you had a fun trip!!
That is so stinkin cute! We are in Dallas right now and I can't get enough of this weather! Cali is so darling and her and Blakely still look alike in the face!
Can she get ANY cuter?! That outfit is sooo adorable. I'm glad you got to spend some time with the fam! When are you guys leaving for Dallas?! I'm starting to get real ancy!!!
I need to see YOU soon! We should definitely go on a walk soon...we're running out of time! Let me know whenever you want to go. Also if you and Casey have time this next week, maybe we can introduce you guys to our favorite sushi at Takashi.
ha. love it y'all :)
Post a Comment