Whenever I want to take a picture of Cali I will usually take extras to ensure I get at least one good shot. The result...all of these funny candids!!

Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
established 2005
Whenever I want to take a picture of Cali I will usually take extras to ensure I get at least one good shot. The result...all of these funny candids!!

Posted by casey.chelsea.cali at 1:42 PM
11 comments:
Those are adorable. She is such a beautiful baby. So I miss you. : ) You been playing tennis at all? I have not, but I wish I was.
It kills me how beautiful she is. I love every picture you get of her, even the funny ones! She is growing up so much! You two should try to come along with Casey next time he pays us a visit out here.
She looks so DARLING in every picture! She really is a beautiful little girl! I hope you guys are doing awesome! We haven't seen you forever!
calli is such a cutie!!
Oh my gosh she is so so cute!! Love it! She crawling yet? Blakely sure doesn't want to... Her skin and eyes are gorgeous Chels! Gotta love the town center. I will be there at the end of June!
she is so adorable and funny i love all these pictures!
OOOOHHHH. I CANNOT wait to see that little doll and smoosh her she is SO adorable. I love her. What fun to have cousins (even if they are second cousins). It still counts.
Ha! Too fun! Definitely keep up on taking all the great pictures!
Chelsea! Cali looks just like you its so cute! She is beautiful! But yes come out in November, that would be a blast! We would love to have you guys out here :) Yeah we have absolutely loved it and we are soo happy we are here. It has been the best adventure ever :)
xoxo
What a cutie! She always looks so happy!
Good job Cali for starting to crawl...kinda :) When Mad waves he totally waves his fingers! I bet really soon she will be waving like crazy!
Post a Comment