
Just in the past couple of weeks, Cali has become so lively! She babbles like crazy and this is not a quiet babble in the least. She squeals at the top of her lungs and thinks it is so funny. The cheesy smile she is giving in this picture is my favorite!!
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
11 comments:
So much personality! She is gonna be a heartbreaker too, so cute! Love it.
Mom just emailed this pic to me the other day and I laughed so hard!!! She is so funny! I can't wait to see you guys!!!
I LOVE watching the different stages they go through and the darling little things they do! I am so glad you are capturing your favorite things- SHE IS SO DANG CUTE!
Oh my gosh that cracks me up cuz Blakely will try to sing in the car and it gets so loud! They need to be friends!!!
oh my goodness...look at that face. So cute and she is getting so big.
The cheesy smile is my favortie now too! ;) She's a babe
Soooo cute! Cali we love you:)
Hey Chels! I texted you yesterday to tell you that I was goin' blonde, so maybe you didn't get it. Anyway, yep, here I am experimenting with blonde-ness. The answer to your question is NO, I have NEVER been anything lighter than jet black. Haha. We'll see how long this new adventure lasts. I talked to Brooke and we agreed that we need to have a game night in the Fall. We can have "club" like old people and play cards until we fall asleep on the table. Haha. Your little one is so adorable. I can't wait to see her in a few months.
Chels that is the cutest picture of Cali. What a darling little girl! Hope things are going good!
She is so cute. I wish we had time to come visit you guys again, that was so much fun!
I love that cheesy smile! She is so cute! I can't believe how big are babies are getting!
Post a Comment