The past four and a half years of life with Casey has brought MANY lasting memories and I thought I would post of few pictures to remind myself just how wonderful it has been. Normally I guess you would find this kind of a post around the time of an anniversary or special occasion, but no...this one is just for fun!
Dating days at Village on the Parkway
So in love and just waiting for the day he was going to propose!
The night I had waited for, for so long.
Our day had finally arrived!


Don't forget the honeymoon!!!
Holiday celebrations
Our two babies before Cali arrived
Anniversaries
And our brightest memory yet...
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
16 comments:
You two are the CUTEST couple!!! Those pictures are so darling- SUCH A HAPPY COUPLE! Your brightest memory just happens to be one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen :) She is a doll!
you two are so cute. we are lucky to have you in the family. CALI is a BABE!!! i want to steal her :)
I loved seeing all these adorable and fun pictures of you and Casey. You two really are so perfect for each other and look perfect together to boot! Mike and I love youguys a lot. Hope to see you sometime soon post-summer. And give that gorgeous Cali a kiss for me!
Chels, that was the most adorable post I have ever seen. I seriously almost cried, well, almost. I adore you and I hope you have a good 4th. This is like my 2rd ever fourth of July celebration so I'm still not very sure what to do. I wish Cali was here so I could just hold her and not feel awkward standing around. Haha. Jord and I LOVE the Baugh's!
So cute!
I love this post. You two are so perfect for each other. We love you guys:)
So cute! You guys are both wonderful! So many great blessing and good things in life. We are excited to see you in a couple months :)
That was the sweetest post, and it was so fun seeing pictures from the last four years...i have never seen pictures from your wedding before, you looked so pretty! and that little cali is so cute, i know that our future child will be our brightest memory too. You and casey are such a cute couple...ill always remember when you two started dating and all that drama:)
love, Rebekah
What a great post!! I love all the pictures and Cali is SO adorable!!
What a sweet post! You two look so young in some of those pictures! And Cali is so adorable!
So fun to see some pictures from the past. Such a cute family!
cute post! ya we are gonna be in utah. jordan is going to training camp with the flash so hopefully he'll make that team and we'll be there for a while, if not we might look at going back over to europe. who knows? for sure wyatt and cali need to play!!! i agree
What a darling post! It's so funny to look back at the Provo days...
You guys are so cute, no wonder Cali is so beautiful!
such a great post =) cant believe its been 4 years! time flies! you two are the cutest couple. we love little cali!
ok i'm a boob because I am pretty sure I ended that post with watery eyes. =) I just know how much you sacrifice during the summer so your husband can be the most amazing leader ever... I think you guys are the greatest. We love you tonz.
Post a Comment