Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No recent posts...

So...I lost my camera's charger which means I can't upload any of my fun Christmas photos or the pictures from our trip to Maui. Hence the reason I have not posted anything for sooo long. Hopefully I get around to buying a new charger, but till then no new pictures :(

6 comments:

Seth and Sierra said...

sad day! Well, I'll be looking forward to when you do!

Alex and Anna said...

oh boo. thats a bummer. can't wait to see you this weekend! I'll bring my dinky little camera and take some =)

Mike and Lauren said...

Hopefully soon is right - we miss seeing the updates. Hopefully we'll see you in person sometime soon!

The Jensen Family said...

Hopefully you get pics up soon so I can see how big your baby is getting. I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys in Logan when you were up there. We should get together soon and play games (we just learned a new card game thats really fun)!!!

Kera said...

get that charger before our class girl :)

Rach Williams said...

Look harder. I am dying without my "Baugh-study-break." haha. You have no idea what relief blogging brings to me when I am studying my brains out. haha.