Monday, January 26, 2009

I LOVE Cali's Bumbo

I just bought Cali a Bumbo the other day and I think I like it more than she does:) The first time I sat her in it I couldn't believe how much older it made her look. Probably because she can't sit up on her own yet, and the seat fools you into thinking she can. In my opinion, seeing a baby sit up somehow makes them look much older. I can't leave her sitting in it for too long though, or else she starts to get bored. The best way to keep her entertained the longest is if I sit her in it while a Baby Einstein movie is playing. I just can't get over how cute she looks in it!!


11 comments:

Brooke and Justin said...

She does look so old! I love it!!

Krista said...

She looks so cute! Those things are the best! I think it helps them to sit up by themselves quicker too. I used it all the time with Krew and he started sitting up on his own way early. Too cute!!

Amber said...

She looks so cute. And she does look older. My kids never liked the bumbo seat. They would twist until they flopped over.

Oh and yes, B is slimming out. Getting older I guess.

K S & R said...

I love how much you've been posting lately! And she does look older... but still adorable!

Sydney said...

Cali is so cute. I showed everyone in my apt her pictures haha. They all think she is adorable too! That bumbo is awesome and she looks so dang cute in it.

nickandmindi said...

Chels, Cali looks so cute in that little chair! She is getting so big! She is adorable!! Hope to see you guys soon! Glad your doing good!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

We loved the Bumbo too! The greatest invention ever! Kyler sat in it all the time and ate biter biscuts- which I hated because they were so messy, but he loved them:)

Cali is adorable! What fun trips you guys have been on too!! You look so great!!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Jordan's sister got Wyatt a Bumbo for Christmas and we love it too! He's definitely gotta be doing something to keep him intertained or he gets bored too, but it's so fun to see them sitting up in it. They're just growing so fast!

Court and Brade said...

Brades said that you might come up to Logan with Case on Thursday - so ... you should come and we'll hang out!

By the way, your little one is adorable!!! I can't wait to snuggle her if you end up coming up! Good thing I'll have one of my own soon, cause I am obsessed with babies!

KACI JOHNSON said...

i got a bumboo at one of my showers and have heard nothing but good things about them. cali is getting si big and she looks dang cute in her little seat! how old is cali now?

p.s. we ran into casey on saturday night at gateway and talked about getting together again sometime for dinner before you guys leave. we should plan something so we actually do it!

Rach Williams said...

She is so cute. Oh my heck the bumbo makes her look so old. hehe