
So I am totally and completely enthralled by this reality show, and look forward to a new episode each week! I wanted to post my prediction on who I think will be the top three. All of you who are just as much in love with it as I am, let me know what you think.
Top Three:
Jillian, Melissa, and Molly


Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
18 comments:
Chelsea, I totally agree with your top 3 pick. And I think the top two are gonna be Jillian and Melissa. And I know you are pulling for Melissa, but I like Jillian! I love this show and I hope everything works out for Jason in the end! :)
Those are totally the top 3! I think it will start getting really, really good once he gets rid of the other two. I'm wondering when DeAnna comes back?! That should be some good drama!
i kinda think naomi might take jillian's place in your top three...but the other two for sure, which i think will be the top two:) love the show too!
love, Rebekah
Those are my top three too! He seems to have the best connection with them! I also agree with Chelsey...I can't wait till DeAnna comes to try to stir things up again!
Sure miss watching it with you!
I just can't get over the fact that he is hanging on to the girl who looks like a COUGAR. she looks like his mother when she was kissing him. blek. she needs to take her little power yoga bod and botox face and go find a 60 year old man.
I am way nervous that Deanne will get to come into the picture. Think about it, he let one extra spot open from not giving out the last rose last time. So I bet he will let Deanne take that spot. Ah. THose were my top three but maybe it will have Deanne in it now. I love Jill and Melissa.
Totally agree! LOVE it!
I just watched last week's episode and I think I may be hooked!
I totally agree. I am obsessed. I am so glad Meghan got kicked off! i hope Melissa wins!
I am loving the Bachelor this time and I totally agree with your top three. I hope that he picks Jillian in the end. She is my favorite but Melissa is right behind. Who is your favorite?
PS I will call you to so we can plan a time to go to dinner.
You know what? I don't think I've ever watched a single episode of "The Bachelor"! The only shows I watch are "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air," "American Idol," "Survivor," and "The Backyardigans." Then again, this is from the woman who hasn't been on trip with her husband for over 4 years! Sometimes Jeff and I see commercials of shows and we say, "That one looks fun! I wanna see it," but then I forget, an it's like "Moonlight," when I decide to record it, it has been taken off of the air!
Oh well!
Chelsea! i am totally hooked too and i got alex hooked i think. its hard to wait a full week! I LOVE jillian i think she has such a cool personality and Melissa and Molly are awesome too. I hope this isn't weird but Melissa reminds me of you! probably just how cute you both are! I can't wait for DeAnna to come back. It just keeps getting better and better!
Hi Chelsea!
Ok I totally agree on the top 3! I Really like Molly, she is so cute!
I can't wait to see what Deanna does! Stupid girl alread lost her chance!
My vote is Jillian, Molly, and Naomi.
I want Jillian or Molly at this point.
Isn't this show so addictive, and PATHETIC? I have been obsessed with it since the first season...Brade makes fun of me for watching it... but then he will sit down and watch some of it with me ha ha. I know he secretly likes it!
No brainer on the top 3 right?? I totally agree. I hope Melissa wins though. I love her.
I think I'm going to have to catch up on this season...Bachelor always makes me think of Texas. I loved seeing the pictures from Maui and Cali in her Bumbo, she's growing so fast!
I'm totally obsessed too! I have tivo for the first time, so i am actually obsessed with a few too many shows. But those would totally be my top three picks as well. Except i totally hate jillian canadian accent. It drives me insane, i couldn't date her just because of it! ahhhh
So I watched the episodes online and I think you're top 3 will be right. And I hope Melissa wins!
Post a Comment