I finally got around to buying a wall charger for my camera's battery!! Now I can post all the pictures from our wonderful trip to Maui. This was one trip I was not expecting...The morning before we left, Casey came walking in from the gym and says, "hey chels, you want to go to Maui??" Of course I thought he was kidding, but lucky for me he was not!! At first we thought we only had one hour to pack everything up and get to the airport, but fortunately we were able to take a flight out the next day. Our time in Hawaii was fabulous!!!! We didn't go out and explore much, but that was OK because we had just as good of a time relaxing by the beautiful pool. Cali was such a trooper, too! She did so well and seemed to enjoy her time just as much as we did. 

















Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
8 comments:
Man you've got it good. You look like you are back to your normal size. Ive gotta get on it.
That pic of Casey and Cali on the bed is hilarious b/c they're pretty much making the exact same facial expression. Maui looks so fun!!!! And if Cali can take a flight to Hawaii she can definitely make to Cleveland!!!!
I love all the pictures. You have a beautiful family and im the luckiest person and get to see yall all the time!!!!
Fun pictures! I am excited for our class.
Looks like a blast! You got some way cute pictures! We need to get together sometime! We haven't seen you for ever! Glad your doing good!
How fun!! Wish I could've gone ;) Looks like it was great!
HAHAHHA! You need to put the pic of Cali's in some like "cute baby" competition. HAHAHA. Jord and I are laughing our heads off right now. Oh, and ps, about next weekend... Jord and I have you guys scheduled for Friday night movie. I can hardly wait. Let us know if that works for you! Have a good week girl.
Oh I'm craving Hawaii!! I love Cali's naked bum... my favorite!
Post a Comment