

So every Saturday all the wives try to get together and do something fun. A couple of weeks ago we decided to make a trip to the capitol building in downtown Austin. We didn't see much of it, but what we did see was great! The highlight of going to the capitol was actually being able to stand inside an air conditioned building. The temperature outside was EXTREMELY hot!!
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago
17 comments:
Oh so fun you started a blog! congrats on being prego. When are you due? How is selling going?
I didn't know you and Casey were out with Brooke and Justin, that sounds so fun! How's the pregnancy coming?
We had so much fun with you guys! Hope you like that turkey burger. I thought it was so amazingly good. Well hope we can hang again soon. I still really want that picture of us four that you have at STein Erickson because my camera took so many blurry pictures...
fun. chels, your looking SOOO good. I can't wait to meet lil Cali :)
How fun! Isn't Texas hot:) We would love to see you guys some time soon! We are hoping to make it to Austin one of these weekends so we will get in touch with you! Call me so I have your number!
Mine is 713-294-7840
I never got it. My email is stephanie_motzkus@hotmail.com Is that the one you sent it too?
what i fun activity... I didn't know that Brooke was down there with you- HOW FUN! I hope you all are just selling like crazy. And I hope you are feeling well, with being pregnant and all. Talk to you soon!
love, rebekah
Looks like you guys are having so much fun down there. What great memories you are making! I can't wait to see what maternity clothes you pick. You have such sweet style!
Hi Chelsea: I decided to step into the world of blogs at long last. I am trying to keep up with the family more so this seems to be the best way. I love all the pictures, stories and music. Great blog! I look forward to logging in and keeping in touch more.
love you, Aunt Dana
Chels, I am glad you told me that you were the one that left that comment on my blog! I was so confused that this person named brittany, acted like she knew me so well! Hee Hee! I am glad you found a yummy snow cone! I haven't seen any in DC yet....the one I had was in Utah! :o(
How cute! You're showing! I bet your just the most darling pregnant girl! Seriously...well I hope everything is going well for you! Keep us posted oh how it's all going with you guys. And say hi to Brooke and tell her to get on top of this blog thing. Have fun!
are you home!!?? how was your trip? we need to get together! Saturday we were thinking it would be fun to go to the Waterpark!
Hey Chelsea, just stumbled across your blog. You don't know me, but I sorta know your husband, and almost his whole family. My husband, Josh, and Casey I think played baseball together in the good old days of High School. Anyways, Josh says to tell Casey hi! Stop by our blog sometime- http://joshandade.blogspot.com
Chelsea, I am so happy you found my blog and left a comment. I don't think I have told you Congratulations on your pregnancy. When are you due? So how is Austin? Aren't you from Austin? I know your family lives somewhere in Texas. So do you get together with all the wives on only Saturdays? What do you usually do during the week? I'm getting use to this whole summer selling thing so I need some ideas!
Sorry its taken so long to reply! Our internet is super slow so I don't get on it very often. I didn't even know you were preggo. Jon did but he never seems to tell me things like that. That is so exiting! Do you know if it is a boy or girl? the website is mine. I started selling my slings a few months ago. I have a whole bunch. Let me know what you are looking for and I can get you one. Hopefully you have a pool to go to, we would not go outside if we didn't. I feel bad for all the guys knocking in the heat!!
Ok, just looked at your profile and you are having a girl. Yea! Girls are so much fun. Are you going to deliver in Utah?
ok so i really am showing. I promise! That was a month ago...now i've got quite the belly. How's everything goin with you guys? We stayed in Katy when we were in Houston actually...so not quite Houston, but ya know. I thought of you guys though while we were down there. Hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment