Sunday, May 11, 2008

Family of Four Down to Two




For those of you who are unaware Casey and I made the decision to sell our two beautiful boxers, Diesel and Daisy. Diesel became a part of our family in January of 2007 and then Daisy came five months later in April. We absolutely loved them, but with a big move to Austin, a baby on the way, and not much time to play with them, we figured their time would be better spent with a new family. Our first thought was to sell only Daisy, but after seeing how happy she was with her new life we decided to sell Diesel as well. In the end everything worked out wonderfully! Even though the dogs are living separately with two different families, they play together every day. The families happen to be neighbors, so once a day or more they get together in one of the backyards.

We miss them, but not enough to get anymore for a very long time. When we do Casey insist on only boxers!! We'll see...

3 comments:

Kera said...

its sad because dogs become your family but they are SOOO much work.

Jacob S. Paulsen said...

Very Sad. I loved those dogs. I think Russ would be glad to see them go though.

chelsey said...

I LOVE these pictures! They are so rustic looking! And you both look phenomenal! Those dogs are so cute...I'm sure they were hard to give up!