With the husbands being gone everyday all day, we wives have to find fun things to do. So, last Thursday we headed over to a Luau put on by our ward Relief Society. We had a great time!! Sierra and her baby actually got an award for the best dressed couple. Cute huh!
F.Y.I. Casey is still alive. Many of you may have been wondering because he is never posted on the blog. A couple of weeks ago my car got broken into and they stole some of our things including our camera, hence the reason we have no recent pictures of the two of us. Hopefully soon we'll post a video of him to show he is in fact alive and well.
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
7 comments:
Hey Chelsea. Yeah, I'm from Logan also-but went to Logan. Congrats on the baby! I don't think Casey told Josh...as you saw, we had our first in March. They are so much fun!!!
I am super jealous of all the cute, fun girls in Austin with you. In my 3 years of summer sales with Josh I have been the only girl. My summers got pretty boring and lonely! Hope you guys are doing good!
PS-Next time you see Jason Baugh tell him that Josh and I are still his biggest fans! :)
What a cute idea - the luau! How is my little niece doing? :) how are you feeling? Hopefully great! Tell Casey hi from us!
Looks like your having fun in Austin. Glad you found our blog, that way I can see your precious baby while your away. You still dont even look pregnant, amazing! Hope the summer is going good for you and Casey. Lets play some mafia when you get back :)
Will you start looking pregnant already? You tiny cute little thing. I love you. Glad you're having fun.
Oh my gosh our car got broken into as well!!! They must target out of town people. It's so sad! You look great and looks like that was fun!
you look so good being pregnant... you go girl!! :) Keep having fun!
love, rebekah
That was fun and good food too! I tagged you!
Post a Comment