List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Joys
1. Eating Blue Bell ice cream!
2. Spending time with Casey
3. New joy: scrapbooking
Fears
1. Bugs, especially Texas size cockroaches (they're absolutely enormous!)
2. Being in an unfamiliar place at night (by myself that is)
3. Being by myself at night while Casey is away for work
Goals
1. Learn how to sew (by the end of summer)
2. Always be healthy and fit
3. Read at least one book a month (also a goal for the summer)
Obsessions/Collections
1. Watching "So You Think You Can Dance"
2. Anna, my sister in-law, also has this on her list: washing my face before going to bed
3. Always using lotion!!! My skin in horribly dry
Random
1. I've had four sets of tubes in my ears (of course all done in separate surgeries)
2. I want to start playing tennis
3. My hands are extremely wrinkly and feel like they have this plastic film on them (I felt bad for Casey the first time he held my hand)
I tag...Britt, Amber, Rebekah, Brooke Brady, and Stacey
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
5 comments:
haha! i loved reading this!!! i have always thought you have cute hands!... is that a weird thing to say?
You are so funny! Love getting to know you. Yeah Brian Pugmire is Jeff's brother! They actually have like 4 Pugmire boys that are all close in age and most of them have lived in Belmont! Scott and I have been friends with them for years. Brian just got married!
First, I absolutely HATE those huge cockroaches. I've seen 2 ginormous ones. GROSS.
Second, I did NOT know you want to learn how to sew? I do too! That's the next thing on my list I need to learn how to do. Anyone have a sewing machine?
Third, we brought 2 tennis rackets...and haven't been yet! I think us girls need to make that a new hobby.
And Fourth, I've had tubes in my ears too! I was way little...but I remember not liking it.
Chelsea! How have you been? I was so excited to find your blog! And I think that all of you girls on the team turned me onto So You Think You Can Dance. Really, I am now obsessed.
i love reading tags. I am sort of curious about the hand thing :)
I love so you think you can dance. I think I am also a bit obsessed. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment