
Casey was so kind as to give me a present today! A beautiful bunny! So the story behind the present is this...Casey sold an older lady out in Killeen, TX today and mentioned that we are expecting our first baby. Without hesitation she told him, "I have the perfect present for her." I don't think Casey was expecting an oversized bunny, but that's exactly what it was. On the car ride home he gave me a call and told me about the present. I laughed pretty hard when he walked into the apartment with a somewhat LARGE stuffed bunny! Too funny!! Even though the bunny doesn't quite go with my style I am grateful for the kind gesture of this lady. I forget how kind Texans are. You have to love it!
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago
14 comments:
Ohh....that's sweet! You gotta love that southern hospitality! And who knows....maybe Calli will love it!?
That is hilarious. I wish I could have seen Casey's face when she gave it him! That is awesome!
That is so funny! I love how sweet everyone is down here.
I just got flashbacks... my grandma had two bunnies exactly like that (a boy and a girl) in her living room when I was little.
oh my gosh!!! I thought casey dug it out of some box labeled "gifts from grandma norma!"
I was totally going to say that it looked like something Norma would have given you. Although, less flashy.
You can just stick it under the crib with all the rest of the stuffed animals you will get that will never be played with (did I say that out loud?)
Wow, that is a large bunny! It is so funny what these guys can come home with. The other night Brady came home with some knitted booties for Boston and a plastic frog from one of his sales...hilarious! Thanks for sharing the story!
Chelsea that is hilarious!!!! such a funny looking bunny
i laughed out loud. I am pretty sure I had a couple of those bunnies when I was little and loved them :)
That is hilarious! Doug once gave me a very interesting bracelet from a customer... The best part of this picture though is that Casey is on the phone... classic.
That is hilarious! At least the Texans are nice... I haven't met one nice Florida person! No lie they are so mean here!
that is so freaking funny...hopefully you are having a girl so you could maybe you those cute pink bows!
love, Rebekah
That is hilarious! But- don't you love the "out of the way" friendliness here in Texas!! Hey- also I would love to come to your shower! I tried to email you and it keeps sending me a mailer failure notice. So- would you email me and then I will respond back with our addresses! Thanks- I am really excited about seeing everyone!
jakbuchanan@yahoo.com
Chelsea we missed you this week! wish you could have been able to come! we'll have to all take a trip up there sometime!
Post a Comment