Friday, July 9, 2010

She loves movies at home, so why not at the theatre!!

Cali had a first time experience at the movies today. Casey and I decided to take our little girl to see Toy Story 3 and she absolutely LOVED it!!! I was anticipating some boredom to set in about half way through the movie, but no. Cali's eyes were glued to the screen the entire time! Seeing her sit in the big chair with her popcorn and candy was one of the cutest moments I have ever had with her. I guess more trips to the movies are in store:)

Here's a short clip of her during the previews.

15 comments:

Sydney said...

That is the cutest thing in the world!!!! I miss her so much!!! Its final though Cali and I must go to the movies together. Im so excited that she loved it so much and her eating the popcorn was precious. I wonder if Dora will ever be in theaters? hahah

The Jensen Family said...

Jerzee loved that movie too (although the monkey scared her and she cried) but it is such a cute movie!

Mike and Lauren said...

Oh my goodness, she's so cute! I have wondered how Jack might do in a movie...maybe we'll give it a try! There is a little girl out here just a little older than Cali that is one of Jack's best friends...and it makes me excited for him to play with Cali! Now that they're both running around we need to get these kids together this fall!

Stacy said...

that is so cute! I can't wait until next summer when I can take my girls to the movies!

Amber said...

That's pretty darn funny! She really is glued to the screen munching on her popcorn. Just like a big kid!

Scott and Chelsey said...

That's hilarious!! And so Blakely too! Next time we need to take them together!

Staci shWilliams said...

Chels did you guys ever check out any of those furniture stores? When do you move in to your new place?

Kera said...

that's awesome. just wait until you take her to the circus!!!

Brit said...

So cute! Our kids loved it too. So much excitement, especially with the 3D glasses, Dottie dropping hers down the seat while trying to get more popcorn, and dumping her bowl of popcorn over when we got a new pair....but we're still going to keep going. Love the movies!! Good luck with your move this week:)

Brittany and Marcin said...

I can't believe it! That is so cute. Mom told me how she would just hand the cup over to you when she was done with the popcorn to get more, but she wouldn't take her eyes off the screen. Too cute!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

That is too funny! Wyatt does not sit and watch movies. He'll watch for a little then be bored. I doubt he'd last at the movies. I should try though. She's cute. Is she getting ready for her baby sister?

Natalie said...

So cute! I can't wait to take Maddix!
Thanks for giving us the tour of your house! It is so awesome and can't wait to see what you guys do inside!

Randi said...

That is seriously the cutest thing ever! I wish Maylee liked movies that much! She gets bored after like 10 mins... Cali is getting so big, can't believe you'll have another one in a couple weeks! Exciting!

cphillips1007 said...

This must be the perks to having a girl... Remington is 6 months older than Cali and he will just now sit down at home and watch a movie with us. Hopefully we will be able to take him to a movie soon!

Baby is coming soon huh? Enjoy these last few wks with one baby girl... life as she knows it is about the change! :)

Alex and Anna said...

oh my goodness I love that video. I love her!!! i just want to squeeze her she's so cute. =) I hope the move is going good!!! thanks for your new address!