
I just really hope Cali can learn how to have fun without movies and modern technology! As the previous post explains, she is in LOVE with movies and to add to that, she is completely enthralled with computers and the ipad. Not a total bad thing, but I will be limiting her time on all of these. I think back to when I was little and nothing seemed more fun than going outside and playing/imagining random exciting games, or simply riding in a wagon being pulled by one of my friends.
I do have to admit...I love sneaking up on Cali and seeing her help herself to either the computer or the ipad. Makes her seem about five years older:)
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
I miss Cali So much!!!! You and Casey need to go on a trip and have Cali come stay with me. Tell mom sorry! haha.
I just got the baby einstein app for the iphone/ipad. It will be so great on the plane ride home! Hazel loves the ipad! It is the perfect size for little ones, and I love that she cant really do anything to ruin it!
those pictures are too cute! sydney let Maylee play with her IPad and Maylee was LOVING it! Ah! it's hard to not let them play with them bc they are so entertained for such long periods of time
I had to wait at the Apple store yesterday for 5 hours and was thinking the same thing! I would have went crazy if it wasnt for all the computer, and ipads they had for my kids to play with:)
Post a Comment