
A few days ago one of my very best friends, Brooke, came up to visit. She took this cute picture of me and my other great friend, Jessica, playing on the tramp with Cali. I figured it would be one of the last shots of me being preggo with baby #2, so I thought it was worthy of posting. Can't wait for this little girls arrival! Cali is going to be thrown for a loop:0 Hope she is ready....that's a lot to ask, so hopefully she at least likes the girl:)
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
14 comments:
I LOVE this picture! It is so cute and it's so fun to see you looking pregnant! I can't believe she will be here tomorrow - we are so excited for you guys! And I'm sure Cali will warm up to her pretty quick :)
I LOVE this picture! You look so cute and it's so fun to see you looking pregnant! I can't believe she will be here tomorrow - we are so excited for you guys! And I'm sure Cali will warm up to her pretty quick :)
Yay! We hope everything goes smoothly for you!! Congratulations and we can't wait to see pics!
Chels! You're getting induced! How exciting! I swear in Utah you just get to pick your due date! So not fair:)
But good luck with the delivery ... I hear it just gets better with each kid! I can't wait to here how it all goes! Be sure to post lots of pics! I'm sure she'll just be a doll! So excited for you guys!
Aaahhhh!!!! I can't wait to meet her!! I wish i was there now. Good luck tomorrow!! Love you!
Love it! I can't wait to see her!
You look great! Can't wait to see the little one!
I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby tomorrow!! Hopefully mom can help miss Cali adjust to a new sister and busy mom. Wish I was gonna be there tomorrow! Love ya
that is so exciting! I can't believe you are almost a mom of 2! You look great!!
love, Rebekah
I would have 5 more if I looked as cute as you 9 months pregnant:) Good luck with everything! Cant wait to see baby Baugh #2:)
I just saw the post that Ava has arrived. Congrats! Even if Cali takes it rough at first, she will be completely in love with Ava in a very short time. Can't wait to see pics of your little girl!
You are seriously the cutest pregnant person EVER! So glad you posted one last picture. And congrats on Ava making it here safe and sound. I can't wait to see more pictures. Hope Cali is warming up to her a bit. I hear Ava is not her favorite person. Might be a revisiting of Brittany and you. Or Desiree and me. Mom told me Dez use to throw her toys at me when I was a baby. Haha....Us poor second children. Love you and hope you're doing well.
Congrats on the new baby!
Love,
The Coons!
Love the picture! Congrats on little Ava Michelle! She is absolutely adorable and I hope things are still going well!
Post a Comment