Monday, August 2, 2010

Ava

We are so excited to announce the arrival of our new little girl Ava! She is so perfect, we absolutely love her. I wish I could take credit for these amazing photos, but I can't. Casey's sister Kera came to visit and took the time to shoot some beautiful pictures of our new family of four. Thanks Kera!! We are so glad you were able to come and stay with us!
















22 comments:

Sydney said...

Ava is just beautiful and with a middle name like Michele how could she not be! Ha ha. I'm so excited to get there and meet her and of course see Cali and you too. Love you guys!

Mike and Lauren said...

She is so beautiful! We can't wait to meet her! It looks like Cali was pretty happy about her new little sister too, so hopefully that transition went well! We love you all so much and hope that you have lots of fun soaking up this newborn time. Congrats again!

Sierra said...

She is beautiful! Congrats, you guys!

Marne said...

YEA!!! Congrats! She's beautiful.

Natalie said...

She seriously is so cute! Love all the pics! Congrats again!

Errin said...

Yea! Congrats you guys! She is gorgeous! I love all your pictures. Hope everything is going great for you guys & Cali is loving her new little sis. We will have to get together soon! Glad everything is healthy and well. So happy for you guys

Randi said...

She is so precious and beautiful! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! We can't wait to meet her and see you all soon when we're back in Utah!

Jen said...

So pretty! Glad your baby girl is here safe and sound!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Oh my gosh i miss her! i need my ava fix! don't mind if i just stop by at all random times to hold her! let me know if you need anything as soon as your mom takes off!

Brittany and Marcin said...

Aaahhhhh!!!! I just want to eat her up!! Just two more days, thank goodness!!!

nickandmindi said...

These photos are amazing! You guys are such a cute family! Ava is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys!!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful! Isn't it weird that we have to do it all over again? I kinda forgot how to do it....haha. Anyway, I hope your getting some sleep. Let me know if you need anything!

K S & R said...

Congratulations you guys! Ava is so beautiful! You're family just
keeps getting cuter!!! Hope you're feeling good Chels!

Rebekah said...

CONGRATS!!! she is SO SO SO beautiful! she looks absoluelty perfect. These pictures are so precious! Congrats to you and Casey :)
love, Rebekah

Sarah said...

She is absolutely beautiful! You are a darling family and we are so excited for you guys!

KACI JOHNSON said...

congrats! She is absolutely beautiful! How is the adjustment to 2 kiddos instead of one?

Brit said...

Congratulations! I love all the pics. Beautiful family. We love you:)

Kera said...

i love her :)

Kira said...

Congrats on your sweet little girl! She is so cute!

also we are going private, send me your email address so I can invite you.

kiraconley@gmail.com

Maegan Alme said...

Absolutly beautiful! And again... I LOVE your name!! Congrats you guys! Chels, you have 2 kids! 2!! Crazy eh?!

Larissa Chase said...

TWO BABIES???? I am so happy for you guys! Oh my goodness. WOW! And you look GREAT! Good work Chels! You are amazing, and your kids are adorable. Love ya.

Brooke and Justin said...

Chels... I don't even know where to start! I am so sad I wasn't there to meet her right away, but I know we will see you guys soon. ALSO you are soooooo sweet! I just recieved a package in the mail! I will call you soon. I can't wait to hear about everything!! Love ya!