When Ava was born we were surprised to see her look so different than Cali. I think the one feature that really threw us was her dark hair. I know...Casey does have dark hair, but when you have your first child you can only imagine the potential rest of your kids looking the same as him or her. Cali was practically bald and the little hair she did have was blond. Another obvious difference was Ava's size. She was 7 oz. bigger than Cali. The nurses didn't need to even tell us her weight for us to realize she was bigger. The second the doctor lifted her up I thought, "Oh yea, I have a chubby baby!" (I always told my mom growing up that I wanted chubby babies. Don't know why, I just did:)) Although everyone who meets Ava says, "Wow, she's so teeny!". I don't know what they're thinking??
So looking at these pictures, what do y'all think??
Ok....Casey and I started laughing the second we previewed this post. They look so much alike in these pictures as well as MANY others. Hahaha! So I am guessing a lot of the answeres will be yes, they do look very much like sisters:) Maybe it was just their first few days here when they looked quite a bit different. Either way they are the two cutest girls in the world;)


8 comments:
First....so glad you posted something! It's only been what 8 years and I miss my nieces! Second......WOW in that picture they could be twins! Their eyes are identical. It must be ava's chub that always throws you off ha ha. Miss you guys!!
They do look alike. Definitely like sisters, but I think they'll have their own unique features as they grow older. They don't look exactly alike to me. But that's just me. But yes, either way they are both stinkin' adorable. Now can you just move your little booty down my way so we can play together? It's not fair that we have kids the same ages and we live so far apart.
I wouldn't mistake them for twins, but they're DEFINITELY sisters! :) Both adorable girls! We hope everything's going well for you guys and your cute fam!
I say yes. :) Both adorable little ladies!
I see a little resemblance, but they both have their own look. Ava is so darling. I HATE that I haven't met her yet. I suck. Next week. No questions or excuses.
They are both beautiful girls! I'm excited to see you next week at the APX party. Finding a dress to fit over my belly however wasn't so fun :)
i would say they're definitely similar. Super cute for sure! We need to get together sometime!
for sure the pics make them look alike, but in person they look way different... I think it's the shape of their face that makes them look different in person, they both have the same eyes to me though and both are stinkin adorable!
Post a Comment