Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lately...

Because I have been a slacker with the blog posts, I have quite a few pictures to share. This is a look at what has been going on in our lives lately...


Yes, this is a very cute picture, but don't kid yourselves....Cali does not like sharing daddy with Ava. Her content look in this picture is quite deceiving:)

Cali's mouse house. She spent probably three days straight opening and closing all the windows and doors!!
Before Ava was born we brought Cali to see "Toy Story 3" and she has been hooked ever since. She has to sleep with Woody and Buzz every night. And at about 4am every morning, we hear, "I am Buzz Lightyear" accompanied by some lazor sound through the monitor:) I guess she likes to wake up, play a little, and then fall back asleep.

Celebrating my 25th birthday at Stein Erikson (favorite place!)

True best friends!

What has Cali been doing to get those eyes;) The ppj must be extra good this time. Also, if you were to ask her, "is it good?" She would respond by saying, "ummm, is goooo!"
Cousin Noble trying to get Cali to pay attention to her. It never worked:)
Hanging with cousin Max. Isn't he the cutest!!
Adorable!

8 comments:

Randi said...

seriously I can't get over how gorgeous cali is! She's getting so big... It was so fun seeing you guys last night, and thanks for everything! Your house is beautiful, and we all need to get together soon!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Such cute pictures Chelsea! It was so much fun to see you at Nobles bday party! Your girls are adorable! Crazy how time flies with the second one! They grow up so much faster! Happy late bday btw!!! Hope it was a great day!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

So cute! how has cali been handling ava? is she pretty good or is there obvious jealousy? i always think it's funny to see how the kids react to a new baby.

Sydney said...

I love seeing all the pictures! And I am impressed to see Cali sitting so close to Ava! Such beautiful little girls and I miss them so so much!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Love all those pics! Geez I need to get Blakely a mouse house if it entertained Cali for 3 days! Your family is so adorable!

nickandmindi said...

I love all your pics! Your girls are beautiful! What a cute family you guys are! It was so fun to spend some time with you guys! You guys are the best!!

Alex and Anna said...

cute pictures i love how Cali just opened and closed the windows on that house i can totally picture it. You guys have the cutest girls ever. I can't wait to see them again!

chelsey said...

Love the new posts! Your family just gets cuter and cuter! And Ava is just a beauty! We'll have to introduce her and Trigg someday:)