A couple of days ago I snagged a picture of Casey and Cali in bed and immediately remember a similar photo being taken around a year and half ago. Time really does FLY by!
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
established 2005
A couple of days ago I snagged a picture of Casey and Cali in bed and immediately remember a similar photo being taken around a year and half ago. Time really does FLY by!
Posted by casey.chelsea.cali at 8:15 AM
12 comments:
these two pictures are so cute, I really hate how the time flies! cali looked SO cute at easter with those sunglasses and basket!
love, Rebekah
That is so totally adorable. Soon you'll have two little munckins snuggling in bed with daddy. Hooray!!!
And the sweets thing....that's cuz you're having a girl! I bet UT has some delicious cupcake shops. Go find one and indulge you skinny thing.
Can't wait to see you. One more month.
Oh my gosh! She's really growing up:) Pretty soon here you'll have another baby to take pictures of!!! Just a few more months!
It's so weird to me that we're NOT going to Texas this summer! I'm going to miss all you girls! Hope you enjoy a dry Utah summer this year!:)
Oh my gosh, CUTE! Pretty soon you'll be able to catch another photo of daddy and daughter #2 asleep together. SOOOO cute.
What a cute picture! I can't believe that Cali is growing up so fast! She is so cute!
I hope you are doing good. I can't wait to see the next little one. I know she will be adorable!
Miss you guys!
It's so sad how big they are getting! She is just darling! I want to see you before I leave!
I love this picture! Cali looks so content. How cute! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
They are getting too big! Both of those photos are so cute! Cali is absolutely gorgeous!
it is pretty nuts how fast they grow in such a short amount of time! Cali is so adorable I'm so excited to see what girl #2 looks like
It is SOO crazy how fast time flies. Soon you will have two little girls playing like crazy together!
Those pictures are adorable. Can't wait to meet baby girl.
Very precious pictures. You will cherish those for years to come. Did you get a trailer and bike? I hope everything worked out with that.
Post a Comment