I don't know WHAT I was thinking, but I guess an easter basket for Cali just wasn't on my mind. Bad mom, no, but kind of sad. Well good thing the Easter Bunny, Carrie my sister-in-law, was in tune and new Cali would love a basket full of goodies! I hardly ever give Cali any sweets so she was in Heaven going through all of her eggs. Every time she would put a candy in her mouth she would make a noise letting everyone know it was DELICIOUS!!! She would go, "ummmm, ummmmm!" She is going to start to LOVE birthdays and holidays because she knows that is where she gets to eat all the "good stuff":)

This is a regular do for Cali. The second she even lies down on her fine hair it turns wild and crazy!

"ummmmm, ummmmmm!"
These are a couple pictures from an earlier Easter Egg Hunt/Owen's Bday Party!


Cali was more interested in this statue than the actual egg hunt.
6 comments:
Poor Cali. Tell her that next year she can come over to Aunt Rachel's house and I won't forget to buy her some easter candy. Hahahaha. She's so cute!
Seriously I love that picture of her in the sunglasses! I cannot wait to watch her this weekend! Make sure you leave her sunglasses at home so we can both wear ours together haha.
She is so cute! Love the sunglasses :)
This little easter egg hunt looks like so much fun! And thanks for your message! I am super excited to be back here in Utah! I'm heading back to Minnesota to packup my husband and I and then we'll be moving out officially the end of May. We definitley need to meet up and do lunch or something some time! I would love to see you and your cute little Cali! Are you guys going anywhere for the summer? And when are you due? It is sometime this summer right? I changed my number to 801.471.9681 give me a call whenever!
Oh that is too cute. I will feed her goodies when she sees me. But we won't tell you mommy. It will be cali and me only to know!
i went out and bought easter crap 10 minutes before target closed the night before... lame me!
Post a Comment