Friday, April 2, 2010

Cali Dances With Her Baby

8 comments:

Sydney said...

So So cute!!! Seriously how is this next baby girl going to live up to Cali's cuteness!!!

Alex and Anna said...

ohhhhh too cute! this made me smile and laugh she is seriously so adorable.

Kera said...

this age is so much fun. cali is a doll.

Rach Williams said...

Hahaha. Oh my gosh I love kids. They do the most innocent things and can't imagine why we laugh at them. I can't wait to see her Monday night! It's been forever!!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

So funny how little girls are obsessed with babies! This is darling!!!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

How cute! Aren't they so much fun right now? They're like little sponges...just soaking up and copying everything! Kinda scary! But she's sure cute! Let's get together sometime!

Randi said...

She is getting sooo big! She is so cute and her hair is getting long! Can't wait for vegas!

Natalie said...

So cute! I love how dizzy she gets!