Last weekend Casey and I decided to take a small get-a-way to Park City before he left for his work travels. We had a great time! I have to say the best part of the weekend was watching the Jazz in their playoff game vs the Nuggets. I love going to Jazz games and love it even more when we are right next to the court!! I've seen the Jazz play the Nuggets one other time and holy cow do they know about tattoos! "Bird Man" (I don't know his real name) was COVERED. Wish I would have snagged a picture of him.
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
4 comments:
Too bad I am not in Utah, we could have fun times! Good luck, hope you have lots of fun things planned, and that the weather warms up!
I've also sat in these seats and you feel like royalty, eh? I loooooove going to the games because you feel so unbelievably cool. hahahaha. Cali's mat is almost done for your viewing/approving pleasures, so I'll email you a picture sometime tomorrow. Just text your email to me. I hope you're feeling ok. The end of pregnancy is getting closer and closer and closer...
How fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jazz games & sitting anywhere is fun but the closer the better! Wish you were visiting with Casey this weekend! Hope you are doing great and feeling good still! You are getting so close to being done! WOO HOO!
isn't it the BEST so close. we have watched a few nuggets games court side and i have to say i have a special place in my heart for carmelo and chris anderson (birdman). go NUGS.
Post a Comment