Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Me and Cali Living Life as a Duo

Well, not exactly because my wonderful sister Sydney is staying with us for six weeks while her husband sells for Apx in Texas. She is finishing up a six week school course at BYU to graduate with her bachelors in psychology....at the age of 20 mind you!!!

Casey left last week and we have been trying to stay busy every minute of the day. I'm a super planner which helps with keeping busy. So far Cali and I have continued our regular routines of going to the gym, taking naps:), grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry (although how much can you really have with only two girls. One being 20 months old:)), and cooking dinners. In between those chores/activities, we've enjoyed the wonderful weather taking walks, going to the parks, playing tennis (me that is), and my new favorite, riding my bike with the Chariot up the canyon or where ever we find a fun and pretty trail. Casey is the best hubby!!! The week before he left, he set me up with a new bike and carrier to enjoy over the summer!!! I LOVE it. I ended up getting a double carrier so I can take both the girls out when this new one gets a bit older, so maybe next summer. How cute! I love being able to say "the girls"!! It makes me smile every time!

Random pictures. Some taken with my phone, hence the reason they may not be so clear and bright...

Cali loves this headset. It is from Casey's xbox. Silly girl!





We love and miss you daddy!!!

12 comments:

Amber said...

Cali is beautiful and you are gorgeous and don't even look pregnant. Probably all that exercising you're doing girl. Way to go! Can't wait to see you!

Sarah said...

I agree, you don't look pregnant at all! Calli is darling and I'm glad your sister is with you for a few weeks. Your bike trailer looks like so much fun!

Krista said...

I totally know how you're feeling right now! Doug is traveling too! I agree that the key is to plan and to stay busy. And how cute that he bought you a bike!?I'm so glad that I am living at home and not some random place back east this summer. It seems like there's so much more to do when you're at your own home. Oh and "the girls"- I remember when I was pregnant with Krew I loved saying "the boys" too. It is a lot of fun to have two so close in age and the same gender!

Scott and Chelsey said...

That last picture cracks me up cuz Blakely has been seeing how many paci's she can fit in her mouth too!
That bike looks sweet! Let me know what kind and where you got both of them cuz I need to take advantage of Portlands trails. Miss you and can't believe you will have two little ones soon!!!

Rach Williams said...

Oh my goodness, you are SO MUCH smaller than I am. He seriously poked out over last night so I have you beat by a ton. It's a lot easier to conceal with a hoodie, but the t-shirts are hiding nothing these days. Funny Cali, I love the double binkie mouth! Haha.

Brooke and Justin said...

Chels I am so jealous of your bike! I love it! I am going to call you soon to figure out when I can come! Hopefully for Kristens wedding! Brielle and I can't wait to see you guys!

Randi said...

Looks like you guys are keeping busy and having fun and I love the bike & trailer thingy! I wanted one as soon as I saw your post! Lots of highway out here to ride... Maybe I'll be able to talk Chris into getting me one! ha, anyway, was so fun to have Sydney out here! Wish she was here for good! Cali is getting so big and transforming into a little girl, no longer baby look... And yes, it was funny when Syd said something about them looking alike bc a few days earlier I was showing Chris the pics on your blog and he said the same thing about Maylee and Cali! Too funny! Wish we could be closer this summer so the girls could play!

Jo and Jeff said...

Awesome bike and trailer! I'm glad you like it. Looks like fun! If you are ever up this way, please stop by!

Brit said...

Sweet trailor! We have loved our chariot stroller and have run it to the ground. Do you have a jogging stroller you like?
-You look incredible. I am so excited for you and Case and can't wait to meet the next little Baugh girl.

Alex and Anna said...

Chelsea you look so good as usual! you are such a good pregnant woman. Cali is growing so much I can't believe it! that chariot is awesome I have been trying to talk Alex into getting one of those. is yours a stroller as well? Casey has been out here for a few days and it has been great to see him. he's amazing. I got a little sad though because I am used to you guys being here the whole summer! love ya lots.

Kera said...

you do look SO good. no fair :) why do i have to be the only one who gains 100 lbs when i am pregnant in this family. darnit.

i will have to call you sometime to talk bikes and carriers. i want one. that's all.

The Jensen Family said...

I have been thinking about you lately and wondering how the pregnancy is going. I wish I could come see you this summer. Our girls have gotten so big since last time!!