Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Wait Is Over!!!

After almost two years of searching, the wait is over. We finally bought a house!! We actually saw this house in a virtual tour online about seven months ago and fell in love instantly. At the time, there only seemed to be a slim chance we would be able to pick it up, so I tried my hardest not to become attached. Up until now we had been back in forth with the banks trying to purchase it through a short sale, but to no avail. When it looked as though we weren't going to get the house, I was REALLY sad. I made Casey believe it was no big deal, but really it was all a facade:) That was about three months ago. Well, two weeks ago our realtor gave us a call and told us to get ready because the house was going to auction the following day!! I was ecstatic to say the least, but also sooo worried someone else would bid higher than us. The night before the big day was like the night before Christmas! I think I slept a total of three or four hours. Casey headed with our realtor the next morning to hopefully buy the house and sure enough we got it!!!


We are so completely excited I can't even put it into words! The best part of this entire experience has actually been what I have learned. Be PATIENT!! Casey and I have truly made our search for a home a major part of our prayers and what do you know, it all worked out:) I really had no clue what the end result would be, whether we would be moving into this particular home or somewhere else. What I did and do know, is that as long as we are patient and wait for what is truly meant to be, it will all work out the way it is supposed to.




16 comments:

Sierra said...

WOW!! Gorgeous!! Congrats, you guys!!

Sarah said...

It's a beautiful house! I'm so glad it worked out and you were able to buy it. How is the binky going? I've been thinking about you :)

Brittany and Marcin said...

Yea!!! Can't wait to see it for real!!

Amber said...

It's beautiful!!! I'm SO happy for you. When do you move in and where is it? I'm coming for a visit. hehe....

cphillips1007 said...

Um... WOW! This is beautiful... I want! Now we need pics of the inside!:)

Congrats you guys... and patience and prayer always pay off in the end!

Jason and Amy said...

congrats, i love that mansion house of yours! start decorating and throw a party there asap. :)

Natalie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Love the way it looks.

Brit said...

WOW! Congratulations-We are so excited to come visit:) Miss you and Love you.

Kera said...

it's such a beautiful house. we both agree :)

miss you guys.

Mike and Lauren said...

We are seriously so happy for you guys!! Congratulations again! It looks amazing. I'm loving how many windows and how tall they are on that first floor...can't wait to see it all! Love you guys!

Makell Wintle said...

If I were buying that house there is no way I would get any sleep either. I did the same with our little town home... so excite to decorate! Can't wait to see it in person, i love it! Congrats.

Errin said...

Its beautiful! Oh I am in love with it! How fun & I can't wait to see the inside! You look so great and cute pregnant! We really need to get together

Alex and Anna said...

yay! I am so glad you posted pictures it looks sooo nice that is so exciting!! I hope all the moving goes well and you don't have to do much lifting ;) Can't wait to see you and come visit when we get back

Bethany said...

Cheech it's gorgeous! So excited for you guys and your new little one!!! Congrats!

Clint and Karley Root said...

oh my gosh! absolutely gorgeous!! I love it!

The Jensen Family said...

Yay I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to come visit; is it in Utah?