Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pool Day with Daddy

Cali and I don't get to see Casey all that much during the summer, so when he is home we love to spend as much time with him as possible. Usually we spend our time at the pool and Cali soaks in every minute! She LOVES the pool and just as much as the pool, she loves to parade through other people's belongings. She is such a wanderer/curious George:) The other day I found her with a snorkel and flip flop. On another occasion I found her with an adult sized, blown up tube which she was carrying to me completely unaware the thing was triple her size!

We decided on this pool trip to visit Seven Peaks. I have to say, not my favorite. Cali only enjoyed the waved pool and for a pregnant mom this is not ideal! The entire time while the waves were splashing in, she would hold my hands and have me help her jump over EVERY single one. Fortunately Casey was there, so lucky me I actually got to relax on my towel (I forgot how nice laying out in the sun can be:)). The park is also large so with Cali being a wanderer, the two don't mix. Regardless of spending my time helping Cali jump waves or being Cali's shadow as she toured the park, our time there was great! As any dad would, Casey loves to see his little girl loving something and being completely happy. This day was no exception!


7 comments:

Natalie said...

So fun! I love going to the pool! Cali looks so cute!

Brooke and Justin said...

I hate spending the summer without you guys! It doesn't seem right!! Call when you get a chance... I can't wait to hear all about your new house and soon to be baby! :)

Alex and Anna said...

cute pictures! Cali is growing up so much! I'm glad it finally started to warm up a little in Utah

Mike and Lauren said...

I laughed out loud when I read about her having a snorkel and flip flop - and then the tube. What a cutie! Looks like you were able to have a fun day with Casey!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm so glad it went well and she is done. I've loved not having to remember where they are or wash them off after they land on the ground. The pregnancy is great. I come home and find out what we are having on the 7th! Will you send Anna my email and have her invite me to her blog? Sarah4279@gmail.com. She left me a comment but I can't respond. Sorry this ended up being so long!

KACI JOHNSON said...

What a fun day at the water park! Tate is Mr. Curious George as well when we go to the pool. How is everything going with the pregnancy? I know we always say this but we need to get together for dinner or something and get our little kiddos together to play! By the way your new home is beautiful. I want to see more pictures!!

Kera said...

so dang cute.

and about the binkis. we had the "binki" fairy come and take haidyn's away. the tricky thing is, when you have another baby who still uses them. it was wise to get rid of those binks when you did. a word of warning, watch out when baby girl comes :)