Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thanks Steph!

These photos were taken quite awhile ago, around Thanksgiving, but I never wanted to post them because I knew we were using a couple of them for our Christmas card. Steph, who has already taken amazing pictures of Cali, took some beautiful pictures of our family. We took these right outside the Riverwoods area, by the mall. Thanks again Steph!











Steph's photography website: giovannalou.com

11 comments:

chelsey said...

Those are soo cute Chels! I guess it isn't possible to end up with bad pictures when you have such a beautiful family:) Steph did a great job!

Randi said...

Your pictures are so beautiful! you have the cutest little family! hope all is well with you guys!

Rach Williams said...

Chels, 3 things. (A) Your family photos were/are gorgeous! Cali is getting so big and beautiful!! (B) What did Case give you for Christmas that made you smile as though you'd just been given the world, hehe. (C) Get a new phone! I miss you and I need mor support now that we're the same amount along. Tell Case I'm gonna buy you a phone if he doesn't. Haha. Love you guys!!!

Natalie said...

Chels I love the pictures! Steph did such a great job! You look gorgeous! Next time we head to the pool I will let you know!

Brit said...

Chels-these are all gorgeous! I love the one you chose for the Christmas card....so cute!

Clint and Karley Root said...

Those are the cutest family pictures! you guys have a gorgeous family.

Brady and Lauren said...

Love your pictures! Steph did such a great job and I love the colors. Congrats on baby #2...so exciting!

P.S. My birthday cake was from Baskin Robins...yummy

Kera said...

i love em. can't wait to see you guys.

Larissa Chase said...

Oh my goodness, you guys look so great. I miss you. How is everything going? Cali looks so big! We sure love you guys.

Kirsten and Steve said...

Wow. These are adorable and Cali is so big!! Hope everything is going great for you guys!

Amber said...

I LOVE all your pictures. They are so beautiful. What a happy little family you have! Love you!