Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Drum roll please....

...it's a GIRL!!! Casey and I couldn't be happier to be having another girl in the family. It will be so fun for Cali to have a sister so close in age. We could not wait to find out the gender, so once again we went to Fetal Fotos. Some may think going this early is sketchy, but we don't:) Here she is. The technician said she was quite the mover! I kept thinking, "Oh no!", Cali was quite the mover and this one is moving even more:/



21 comments:

Brittany and Marcin said...

congrats!!! I'm so excited you're having a girl too. I love the profile one where it looks like she's sucking her thumb. She'll be here before we all know it!

Sydney said...

I cant believe you can kinda see her already!!! This is so exciting!!! I can already tell she is going to be a cute one!

Rach Williams said...

I know that I've already texted you about this, but I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see what she looks like. Case is gonna be outnumbered eh? Tell him that since I'm having a girl (wink, wink) he and Jord can go on their man-dates while you and I play with all the cute little girls!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Krista said...

Yay congrats!! That is so fun to have two of the same gender so close, not to mention very economical! I'm so excited for you guys!

Jani said...

How fun!!! That will be way fun for Cali. COngratulations!

Amber said...

Yay!!! I love the pictures and I love that you find out early. And 15 weeks! That's not too terribly early anyway. It's perfect. She looks so cute. Can't wait to meet her.

Stacy said...

Congrats! That is so fun they will have a play mate! Sorry we couldn't hang out on Saturday, Nick had a couple of recruiting meetings. Nick is selling in Vegas this week, but maybe the next weekend we can hang out.

K S & R said...

Congratulations you guys!! She and Cali will be best friends! So fun!

Chelsey Bell said...

That's awesome! I can't wait for you! I bet they look like twinners too!

Jodi said...

Thats exciting news! You guys make the cutest girls:)

Brooke and Justin said...

YAY!!!I am so excited that you are having another little girl! All of our girls are going to be the best of friends...I just know it! I guess my prediction was wrong!!

Courtney said...

How exciting, congratulations!!! It will be so fun to have 2 girls. We should get together sometime, while we are both still in Provo, I still haven't seen Cali.

Rebekah said...

how fun!! nothing is better than sisters! congrats!
love, Rebekah

Natalie said...

Congrats! That will be so fun for Cali to have a baby sister so close to her...and you do make pretty cute girls :)

nickandmindi said...

Yeah! That is so exciting! Congrats! Cali and her will have so much fun together!

dayna said...

Congratulations you two! We are so happy for you. Hope the preganancy goes well!

Sarah said...

Congrats! That'll be so much fun!

Brit said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see you guys next week.

Eric and Megan said...

Congrats you guys! Two girls is the best :-)

Alex and Anna said...

they will love to have a sister so close. congrats you two! SEE YOU TOMORROW

The Jensen Family said...

That is so exciting. Little girls are the best and now you get to dress them a like! Congratulations to you both:)