This year our Christmas was spent in good ol' Magnolia!! This year was especially fun because for the first time the ENTIRE family was together. Our once family of six has now grown to a family of 11!! I was anxious to see how Cali would react to all the fun and excitement on Christmas morning. She was not near as excited as the rest of us adults:) In fact her most favorite part of opening the presents was tearing apart some tissue paper. Let me add that her tearing was done in teeny tiny little pieces. Whatever keeps her entertained works for me!
Thanks family for making this Christmas one of my most memorable yet!!
Cali absolutely LOVED Rufus! 

What a look!
This is what Cali looks like after doing Peek-A-Boo
My cousin Meredith and her boyfriend Tim
Christmas Morning
About to get my present from Casey!!

Marcin gets the award for giving the most HILARIOUS gift and of course the most thoughtful!!!
A Snuggie to my mom!!
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
14 comments:
I miss Christmas already! It was the best one ever. You will have to send me some pictures because I didnt take a single one!!! If you have your phone back yet call me!
So fun! I wish we could have all been together. I don't know if that's possible anymore though. Our families are all getting so big. So what did Casey get you for Christmas? You set us up, but didn't tell us what it was. But you sure looked excited for it.
Miss you guys tons! At least we have May in FL to look forward to.
Looks like a very fun christmas! Yes we do need to have a game night! We are up for it any time, just let us know! What ever Casey gave you you looked pretty excited! You will have to tell us all what it was!
Loved our christmas in Tx as well! What a fun fam! It was good hanging with you! Play date soon for sure! The girls were sure warming up to each other!
BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!! We're never having one without all of us ever again!!! ps.... i love mom and her snuggie
What a fun christmas, nothing is more fun than going home for christmas! I love that look calli has on her face playing peek-a-boo, so precious. And she looked so saucy in her christmas PJs!! I also loved the picture that captured your excitement when casey was giving you your gift, i could just tell how excited!! Christmas morning pictures are the best and always so fun!
love, Rebekah
Looks like it was a great time! I'm assuming your present from Casey was your purse?! :)
cali looks like a super model in all these pics.....well maybe not a super model but a baby gap model :) love the pic of you and casey hugging. Your christmas looks awesome. I got a snuggie too and i secretly love it :)
I'm glad you guys had such a great Christmas! your pictures are so cute Cali is SO beautiful and I LOVE the one of you and Casey hugging! p.s. i love that your mom got a snuggie
and... NOble is so cute
I love all of the pictures (as always) and you look so excited about your gift!! Was it your new purse? I love it ps. We should play soon!
Looks like one happy grandma and grandpa. Better have 7 or 8 more grandchildren for them! Hope you are feeling well Chelsie!
Giff
i have decided that cali is probably the cutest thing ever. how are you feeling. i need to call you. patrick works a 12 tomorrow, you might be getting a little call from colorado. answer :)
oh and i'm curious what casey got you! you look so excited.
Hey, I made my blog private...so if you still want to view my blog than please email me your email address so that I can allow you access. Thanks:)
Love, Rebekah
rebekah.peterson@live.com
Post a Comment