Sydney, my younger sister and Kera, one of my sisters-in-law, have requested that I post more pictures of Cali. Here you go guys ... love you!!!




Sydney, my younger sister and kera, one of my sisters-in-law, have requested that I post more pictures of Cali. Here you go guys ... love you!!!
12 comments:
She is such a gorgeous baby! I too, can not wait to hold her! Aunt Brit
Chels, cali is absolutely adorable and I love all of your cute pink blankets! Devin and I really want to come over and see her and you guys. What days work best for you guys?
P.S. I love the picture of casey and cali sleeping on the bed together. So So cute!!
Thank you!!!!!!! I love seeing her. She is so cute. I cant wait to see her and to see you!
Thank You, post more EVERYDAY!!!
I love checking your blog to see if you post more pictures because they change so much in the first weeks of life! She is absolutely adorable! I wish I could meet her! Well- we will be in Utah in June for Chris's wedding, so I am defintely going to come by and see you guys! Take care!
Oh she is so precious! Already looks like she has grown. That is crazy! Can't wait to join you!
Cali is beautiful!! I can't believe how much she has changed in such a short time! She's darling!!
What a sweetheart! I, too, can't wait to see her. How are you feeling?
Keep the pictures coming.... !
She looks like a completely different baby! Just keeps getting more beautiful! What a doll!
Casey,
This is Tyler Richards. Email sometime at goorichards@yahoo.com or trichards@clydeinc.com to catch up
Casey, I just wanted to say congratulations to you and Chelsea. Cali is beautiful. (I can't believe you're a daddy!!) I hope all three of you are getting some good rest. If you want to check out our blog send me your email address. kylenesouth@gmail.com
Aaaww! She is so cute...congrats! You guys are going to be the best parents, we are excited for you! Heard you met our friends the Stotts--small world!
Post a Comment