Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A few pics from Cali's 1st week of life!














Cali is the most amazing little newborn!! We love her to death and can't get enough of her. She is a pretty content baby and of course LOVES to sleep! She even sleeps well through the night ... cross your fingers that doesn't change. Casey keeps telling me she looks like him. I don't see it, but I tell him she does because I know that's what he wants to hear:) All I know is that she is beautiful and we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her!!!

11 comments:

Kira said...

Congrats- She is so cute! And Chels you make me sick that you dont even look like you just had a kid! Lol, jk You really do look great though.

Sydney said...

Cali is so cute! I was so happy to see new pictures!!!! You look great too! I cant wait till Thanksgiving!!!

Courtney said...

I think she looks like your family, especially in the second to last picture. She is precious, congrats!!!!

Rebekah said...

I am so excited to meet her! she is so beautiful...and I can't believe how cute you look for just having a kid...so tiny already:)
love, Rebekah

Seth and Sierra said...

What an adorable little girl! I think she's a pretty good mix between the two of you, but we'll see how she changes as she grows! You look great! I'm so glad she sleeps through the night, but I'm afraid that might change soon! Porter did that at first too :)
Again, what a cutie!!

Brittany and Marcin said...

did you have Cali or did she have a surrogate mother skinny-minnie!!!! I can't wait to see her tomorrow!!!!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Seriously Chelsea- I looked like I was 5 months pregnant when i left the hospital and the same for about 2 weeks after! It was pure JELLO! You look like abs of steal! She is gorgeous!

Kera said...

AHHHHHH.
I am seriously DYING HERE!!! ohhhhh. she is so cute and I just want to hold her.
I LOVE the pictures and hope you post new ones everyday pretty please :)
Love you guys. Give Cali a kiss from her aunti jeani

Brit said...

Those are precious pics!! Keep posting and Good Luck tomorrow on her Blessing Day!!

K S & R said...

Adorable pictures you guys! I love the classic one of baby sleeping with daddy! ;) Blessing day pics? ...would love to see 'em! You do look great!! Such a cute family!

Mike and Lauren said...

Ummm we love these pictures!! We're so excited for all of the fun "firsts" your family will be having. Congrats and we hope to see youguys soon!