This year for Thanksgiving some of Casey's family was able to make it down to our place for Thanksgiving. We had such a great time prepping and eating our hearts away!! Never before had I attempted to cook a Thanksgiving turkey or host the entire dinner, but it turned out to be quite the success. Thanks to all the helping hands who made it so!
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago


















5 comments:
I think you have hosting down to an art Chelsea. You are seriously amazing. And that turkey looks so delicious!
Such a beautiful thanksgiving dinner!!! Makes me want turkey all over again!
Yumm-o!!!!!! That looks delish!!! And casey's family looks so cute modeling their dishes! (I'm assuming that's what they're doing, anyway). Missed you guys at our house, but the countdown is on for Christmas!!!!!
You're so brave. I made dinner for just Jord and I so messing up any food wasn't quite as risky. I'm so proud of ya, haha.
You really are amazing!!!
Post a Comment