Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Party!!

To start off the holidays, Casey and I decided to have a Christmas party here at our home. We had the best time eating delicious food, hanging with close friends, and entertaining with a white elephant exchange. I completely forgot to take pictures of everyone eating and mingling away but you can get the idea. The girls were sleeping away upstairs totally unaware we were partying it up down below. Thanks to everyone who made it out. We loved every minute of it and hope y'all did as well!!






























4 comments:

Kera said...

i L.O.V.E all of your festive decor. I wish we lived by you guys and could crash your parties!

Jason and Amy said...

the party was super fun! thanks for including us

Mike and Lauren said...

Like I said Chels...you've got hosting down to an art :)

Amber said...

Your house looks like something out of a catalog. SO beautiful!