Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Want a tasty cookie?!



A girl named Jessica has a small cookie business called The Cookie Collection and I'm am here to say they will be the BEST cookies you will ever eat. Casey and I order some of her cookie baskets to give out as Valentines gifts and they turned out perfect...as you can see from the picture above. If you are ever interested in buying some cookies for a gift, party, or even for your own enjoyment go to her website...www.cookiecollection.blogspot.com. If you want to contact her directly call me and I can give you her number. Really, these cookies are AMAZING! I even think she might ship some for those of you who may be living outside our area...Brit and Amber:)

7 comments:

Mike and Lauren said...

What a cute basket! That's a fun idea.

Kirsten and Steve said...

I agree whole-heartedly!! Jessica makes the best cookies ever!!! I am so sad we aren't in the ward to reap the benefits of occasionally receiving some!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

THAT'S AWESOME! JUST WHAT I NEED! SOME MORE SWEETS! THOSE ARE DARLING! YOU WILL HAVE TO LET ME KNOW WHERE SHE IS!!!

Unknown said...

you read my mind... thanks for the heads up. maybe we'll have to order some as a congrats gift for capri? while i'm in town????? :)

Brittany and Marcin said...

whoops, that's me (britt) not marcin.

Kera said...

these cookies are THE BEST i have EVER had. cookies are my ALL time favorite dessert!!! if she is willing to ship, i would order some right now! please ask her.

Amber said...

Oh I feel so honored to be named on your blog.

Missed seeing you last weekend. Next time for sure!!!

Hope you had a fabulous time in Jackson Hole.