Monday, February 8, 2010

She looks so old!

(sorry for the blurry picture)


I had to post this picture of Cali. She is beginning to look like a toddler to me and certainly starting to act like one too. At this point she is fully aware of what makes her want to throw fits, she understands when I tell her to go get certain things like her baby and the story Goldie Locks Has Chicken Pox, wanting to jump, spin in circles, and do summersaults (although she only knows how to attempt these summersaults, not execute them completely), trying to keep the water in the tub when I unplug the drain, brushing her teeth and blowing her nose (both of which she doesn't really know how to do), knowing exactly what she wants to eat (this would include cheese, bread, apples, peanut butter, oatmeal, and bananas....NOTHING else!! Oh wait, anything sweet and unhealthy). She is learning so many new things and I continue to be excited with each new discovery!! I think my most favorite part of her growing older is seeing how she plays with her dad. Casey is so in love with Cali and we both just can't get enough of her!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Just wait until after you hold your new little girl, it will seem like Cali aged completely overnight. It is sad but so much fun to see them learn and grow.

Unknown said...

She is so big! I loved getting to see her today and all her new tricks! I came home and told Nate right away (especially about how she knows exactly which book is goldilocks has chicken pox). I already miss her! Love you guys!

Brooke and Justin said...

I LOVE the picture of Cali in her pink chucks! SOOOO cute! I really can not believe how old she is getting! I miss you guys so much!

Amber said...

She looks so much like you in the first picture. She's such a doll. It's so fun to watch your kids get older and learn new things. And even better when they can do things on their own. hehe....

Randi said...

she is so stinkin cute and her hair is getting long! :) Can't believe how big she is! They grow up way too fast!

Scott and Chelsey said...

It's so true! It just keeps getting more fun with them, but yeah the tantrums and opinions of there own not so fun! We miss you guys!

Mike and Lauren said...

She really is looking so much older recently! Crazy how fast it happens. I love that she tries to keep the water in the tub when you unplug the drain - what a smart and funny little girl!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Chelsea- This is Ashlee Chambers. Everyone says thank you so much for the Valentine's cookie basket! The cookies were a huge hit, and I kept Jessica's number just in case anyone ever wants cookies in the future. So good... Even Todd loved them! Thanks again- that was really sweet of you!

Errin said...

She is so darling! It will be so fun to see what your next little girl will look like and to watch them grow together. I love this age when they are just becoming little crazy toddlers ... so much fun! It is so fun to watch them learn and grow and see their personalities come out!

Kera said...

cali is a doll!