Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Address

Casey and I have moved within the past year so needless to say we have a new address. We would hate to miss out on all y'alls cute Christmas cards. Send me your email and I will send you our new address:)

6 comments:

Sierra said...

would love your address :)
sierrasjensen@gmail.com

PS: Cali is still so stinkin adorable!! Love all the posts

Krista said...

Please send me your updated address. I was just getting ready to send out cards! kklrobinson at gmail. Thanks! And we'll see you in Hawaii...!!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Oh crap I sent ours to your old address! Email me your new one! chelseybell21@hotmail.com

Maegan Alme said...

Chels! I was just commenting on Brooke's post and saw your comment, haha yes I was eves-dropping! Are you pregos again? So FUN!!! Do you know what you're having yet? Do share! :)

KACI JOHNSON said...

kacigjohnson@gmail.com
we have a new address to 1420 Firelight Way, Sandy, utah, 84092

The Jensen Family said...

I just got your x-mas card in the mail and it is so so cute! If your up here around x-mas time you should give us a call we would love to see you!