Friday, October 30, 2009

A Pumpkin, A Fairy, A Bumblebee and so many more...

Cali and I spent our time yesterday getting ready for a very fun Halloween party. My girlfriend Shelby and her friend Gygi planned it for all of us moms and we enjoyed every minute of it! Yummy candy, Halloween decor, and little games for the kids. What a fun holiday to celebrate!



10 comments:

Amber said...

Why does it not surprise me that you're eating a CARROT at a Halloween party? I need follow your example. I would have had a snickers in my hand.

Sydney said...

Soo cute!!!! Cali is the prettiest little pumpkin

Larissa Chase said...

SOOO ADORABLE!
I love it! We miss you guys. Hope all is well. You look fabulous!

Brenda said...

haha lol. I am cracking up at Amber's comments! Where's the chocolate!? Cali is one cute pumpkin. I am going to dress her up when I get there so I can see her "live"!

Kera said...

ahhhh. cali is the cutest little pumpkin!!! i just love her.

Alex and Anna said...

she is such a cute pumpkin! It was good to see you guys last night

Rebekah said...

that is the prettiest pumpkin costume i have ever seen! cali looks so pretty!
love, Rebekah

Shannan Monson said...

i love that cali was a pumpkin :) i was a pumpkin! love these pictures you two are adorable!

Nichole Brown said...

hey Chelsea!! I know I told you I would let you know about the volleyball state playoffs and PG is going to be playing in the championship game tonight at 8:00 at UVU.
I love Cali's Halloween costume....so cute!

Natalie said...

Cali's costume is so cute! love the pumpkin!