My sister Sydney found the FUNNIEST video where you can tag a persons face to a certain character on the video. I was laughing so hard...of course you may not think it is as funny until you see your own face on the clip:)
The Stars:
Sydney- the Mad Scientist
Brit- Dracula
Me- Werewolf
Cali- Frankenstein's wife
Noble (only 3 weeks old)- Frankenstein
Side note...takes awhile to load but worth the wait!!
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
5 comments:
That is hilarious! My sister has done a few of those jibjab movies before and I laugh so hard every time. Adding the babies in it was classic. So funny.
You must have a slow internet connection. Mine loaded right away. haha....
That is hilarious though. I love "you" at the end. And Noble....my has he grown.
I am laughing SO hard right now. I need to direct people to your blog to see this. Unbelievable!!! I love it!
I have probably seen it 4 million times and I still laugh every time!!! I love it and Im so glad you put it on your blog. HAHA HAHA its so dang funny!
haha, that is so funny!!!
Post a Comment