Our original plan was to go out to eat somewhere nice until we received an unexpected call from our good friends. They invited us to come and join them at their cabin in Island Park. I believe it is located in Idaho. Wherever it is, it is absolutely breathtaking!! It was a complete winter wonderland up there. The boys had some fun snowmobiling, while we girls stayed in where it was nice and warm. For those of you who don't know...Casey and I are total game lovers, so we had a blast being introduced to a couple of new ones. The Newlywed Game and Partini. Both are loads of fun. Partini could be compared to an adult Cranium.
So what was once going to be a nice Valentine's Day dinner, soon became a weekend of fun games, great food, relaxation, and many memories. Thanks guys for inviting us up!!
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
9 comments:
how fun! lets plan a winter get away for next winter :) how does Veil Colorado sound!
we are getting sort of packed up. I am doing about a box or two a day. We will hit it hard next week and will be out of here by next Saturday. I will stay in L-town for a week. come visit me in Logan please :)
We really need to get together and play games sometime!! Looks like a fun Valentine's Day!
Oh so fun...we wish we could have made it up there...wink, wink! Maybe next time!
that looks like so much fun! glad you guys had a great time!
What nice friends to invite you to that cabin/house!! It looked like so much fun. I tried to look for that game Partini at some shop but they didn't have it so you'll have to help me find it one day. I did buy Pit for Marcin though so we'll be playing that soon and hopefully with you guys. we miss you
I love it up there! Best snowmobiling... I think scott and i take the cake in the worst game people!
Looks like you guys had a fun little trip! And I love Partini! We need to play that sometime with everyone!
I love Island Park, i've been there a couple times. Looks like you guys had a great time. We need to get Cali and Maddix together again soon!
That was such a blast. It was so fun to be there with you guys. good memories or maybe i should say hilarious memories. These pictures are so cute. the last one with cali and aurora melts my heart. This summer is going to be so fun they will become great friends as long as Aurora doesn't squish Cali. My favorite was when Aurora made Cali giggle; it is the sweetest thing ever to hear a babies giggle. see you soon
Post a Comment