Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And The Verdict Is...

DALLAS!!! (I know Amber I need to call you about the change...sad) I think it's safe to say we love Texas. We have only ever been to that great home state of mine (to sell of course):) For awhile there we thought we were going to LA, but I guess things changed and we're now headed south.

It's funny how things go...by the end of the summer I am so ready to get back to Utah and have a normal life; but, by the end of spring I'm all geared up to go out again for another adventure. Can't wait to see what this summer has in store for us!


What more could I ask for! (For those of you who don't know...my hometown is Houston)

14 comments:

Amber said...

I am WAY bummed out! I just can't believe it. If this is Casey's fault, you tell him he is in BIG FAT TROUBLE!!!!

Natalie said...

HOw fun! I would love to go to Texas!

Brady and Lauren said...

Texas is a great state and I'm sure you will have a great summer. So exciting!!!

Seth and Sierra said...

Seth's sister's husband will be going with you, along with Jake again, and I'm so excited for you guys! We were there our first summer with APX :)
I miss you guys! I'm going to miss you more this summer :(

Stacy said...

Fun fun! I am sure you will love it. If I wasn't due this summer I would say Nick and I would come and visit! Too bad. that would have been so much fun!

Stacy said...

By the way, LA would have been so much fun too. Nick and I loved it down there when we were there....

Jo and Jeff said...

Sounds like fun Chels. I'm glad Casey got such a cool girl like you to go on his adventures.
I wish we saw you guys more often.. I do think about you and how you are doing. Hopefully we see you at least a few times before you take off.

Alex and Anna said...

yay!!! Alex and I are really excited for Dallas. We love Texas. My friend Nykelle is living there too! we are coming tomorrow it will be great to see you guys!!!

Jen said...

That will be fun for you guys! You should practically move there--you guys spend so much time in the state!

Yamile said...

I thought we were going to San Antonio this year, but ... We're going to Orlando! And we're all so excited!!!!! Disney world season passes!!! I know, too many exclamation signs, but I AM so excited!
We can't go until after the kids get off school, but I think it's better this way so Jeff can settle down before we get there. It is an ordeal with four kids and two dogs! But I love going to a different place every Summer.

Kera said...

Closer to Colorado Springs, yah! I for sure want to come visit.

Rach Williams said...

I told my Dad tonight that you guys are going to Dallas and he is so jealous!! He loves Texas and would move there in a freaking heartbeat. I hope you had a good Valentine's day!

Mike and Lauren said...

We're so excited for you guys! We'll be in Colorado Springs...so if Casey takes any trips out to visit our office you'll have to come with him! We'll miss you this summer!

Jodi said...

I have to admit there will always be a place in my heart for Texas! How fun that you will be so close to your family. You guys will do awesome there!