The end of the summer is finally here, which means summer sales is coming to a close!! And so, I want to let Casey know how very proud I am of him. He is definitely goes above and beyond what I could ever hope for. I'm so thankful to be married to someone who is 100% dedicated to everything he does. Whether it is with work, a calling in church, our marriage, or keeping up with family and friend relationships, he puts his best effort into it all. Thanks Case for being the greatest example to me. I love you and am so proud to be married to such a wonderful husband!!!
P.S. This picture is somewhat old, but I do not have access to my computer and had to choose this one from my mom's. I think it was taking during Thanksgiving last year.
9 comments:
Glad you said that pic was old, I was thinking oh my gosh you REALLy don't look prego :) The changing table in Carlee's room is GHETTO! Definitely not from pottery barn. I found the cheapest one I could online and thats it, glad it looked okay in pictures :) Planning for a nursery is SO fun! When do you guys get back?
we're so excited to see you guys! It was a great summer and Casey is such a good example. Alex really looks up to him and loved him as a manager. I think everyone respected him because he teaches by example! He is so lucky to have such an amazing girl like you as a wife!! you two are a great match
Casey has always been a leader!! It was so fun to get his message last night. Cant wait to see you guys soon! You are an amazing match!:)
You and Casey have both been such a great example to both Michael and me. I'm sure you're so ready to get Casey back for a while! You two definitely work together to make it all work so well. We hope to see you soon after your little Cali arrives! We love youguys -- oh and happy belated birthday Chels!
Yea..now for the fun! You can come home and play...well...until the baby comes. Than you work! But fun work!
I love your sweater in this picture...anyways, i kow how you feel about your hubby and summer sales...seeing doug go out and work day after day for me, it makes me appreciate him SO MUCH! ...but thank goodness it is over!
casey is such an awesome example of hard work and dedication. he truly changed my life that year and a half we went to UVU. those memories are dear to my heart.
What a great guy!! Your belly is so stinkin cute!! Can you believe it is almost here? I am dying to see pictures of her when she is born so don't take too long to post some:)
I know this isn't a new post, but I just wanted to say I hope the drive went well for youguys! Mike and I are so excited for the next few weeks for you both. We will know if it's a little boy or girl for us tomorrow, so we're really looking forward to that. When things get settled we should go to dinner or something!
Post a Comment