Monday, August 18, 2008

34 Weeks...Six more to go!!


Here is another picture of my growing belly for all of you who I haven't been able to see me for the past four months. I went to see my doctor last week and he let me know everything is going great! Casey and I are dying for her to get here and can't wait to see what she looks like. If I could choose I would love for her to have Casey's dark, thick hair and his great smile. My sister-in-law Kera has a girl named Hayden and she probably has the prettiest hair I have ever seen on a baby. Go to her blog and you will see! That is what I am hoping for!!! But of course I will absolutely LOVE Cali no matter what color hair she comes with....or even no hair for that matter.

10 comments:

Mike and Lauren said...

Six weeks!! I am so excited for you and Casey. We miss seeing you around here. I hope things go well and can't wait to see you back in Utah!

nickandmindi said...

I am so glad that you liked your purse! That is cute that you cried!!
I am getting so dang excited to get home! We will for sure have to get together when you come up to Logan it will be fun!
I am glad that everything is good with you and Cali! I bet you are super excited to see her! I am sure she will be adorable! You look cute as always! Good luck with everything! We will see you in Utah! Yeah!!

Amber said...

You are TOO dang cute. I love it. I'm so excited to meet little Cali too. I still think you should give her my middle name. I know you like it better. But B would probably disown you. HA HA..... Ah....oh well. Maybe your next one!

Kera said...

Chels,
Haidyn's hair keeps getting lighter, its crazy for how dark it started.

You look sooo cute. We have LOTS to talk about. I need to call you.

chelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chelsey said...

Look at your cute belly!!! I love it! But Chels, The Host is soo good. I only read it so dang fast cuz I was borrowing it from Mindi! But I guess I zip through any book I read...I'm incapable of savoring them. So, its a good thing your takin it slow! Such a good book though...I'm scared to start reading any other books because Stephenie Meyer writes so well. You'll Have to let me know when you finish:)

Zach and I are back in Utah though..it's so weird to be back...it doesn't even feel like we were in Texas for 4 months. Crazy how that works. And I would LOVE to come to the shower! That sounds like a blast! If you want to send the invite to 476 Wymount Terrace, Provo UT 84604 that would be awesome. I can't wait to see ya'll again here in Utah! Hang in there...only a couple weeks til you get here...and then Cali will be here in no time!!!

Jo and Jeff said...

you are such a beauty! I would love to look as great as you when I am pregnant.....
Can't wait to see you!

nickandmindi said...

Chels! Happy late birthday! I hope it was great!!

Brooke and Justin said...

Chels! I can't wait for you to get here! Your belly is getting so cute and big!:) Well I finally changed my bog! I hope you had an awesome birthday...see you soon.

KACI JOHNSON said...

Your belly is so cute! You look great! I can't believe you only have 30 days left, wow! Are you ready? Do you have your nursery done?