
Galveston Island!! The boys are out selling in Waco, TX which is unfortunately an hour and a half away. They decided this past Friday to stay the night out there. Well, we (the girls) thought rather then be alone for the night, we would make a trip down to Galveston Island. Out of the MANY wives here in Austin only five of us were able to make it. We drove three and a half hours to the coast and checked in to the Hotel Galvez. I was pleasantly surprised!! It was beautiful! The hotel is a historic site to the island and was built in 1916. Of course many renovations have been made since the original building was built, they have still kept the original look in tact. With the hotel being as beautiful as it is, you would expect it's surroundings to be the same. Well...they're not. The hotel is located on the sea walk along with many other hotels/motels, various surf shops, and restaurants. Nothing else besides our hotel was pleasing to look at. We didn't seem to mind though. All we cared to do was lay out on the beach, so that's exactly what we did. The first night we went to the beach until the sun began to set and then went straight back out the next morning. Our trip was short but we enjoyed every minuted of it. Having the guys gone wasn't so bad after all! 







Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
14 comments:
Such a good time! Glad we did the trip! The hotel was very pretty!! Highlight of the weekend, besides laying at the beach was walking home on those rocks! What a brilliant idea!!! Glad we all came out alive! :)
Ps love the pics!!
chels,
thanks for the memory :) i loved it. I had no idea you knew who i was before casey came along. I can just remember talking to you in the bathroom that one time after you guys broke up. oopsie. And then you said "Well at least now I know the kind of guy I want to marry!" and now you ARE :) yay for love :)
How fun!!! It's so pretty! I love the beach so much! You are looking as cute as ever. So fun that your family was able to come out. Can't wait till we all get back to UT!
Chels, your pictures turned out SO good! You're such a natural! Galveston was so much fun! And it's really amazing how much more fun you can have when you have a camera around to take random pics! I'm also Obsessed with you playlist! I love ALL of the songs. Oh and I posted a lot of pics of you on my blog...so I hope you don't care but you look gorgeous in all of them! If you want any of them off let me know:)
Fun weekend! You girls are all so gorgeous
I'm not sure if you know who I am. I played soccer at UV with Kera and saw you several times whether it be in the athletic office or halls. I just recently figured out (by clicking on your blog) that you are married to Kera's bro. I noticed you have the cutest, modest swimsuits and wondered where you find them? Please forgive my intrusion. I'd love some help! Thanks!
Cute pics! what a fun weekend:)We are sooo excited you and Casey will be having your little girl in UTAH. Great news!:)Looking forward to getting together with everyone!
i love these pictures! the trip sounded way fun!! even though it wasn't as nice as expected around the hotel thats cool you got to stay in that hotel and have fun on the beach!! ps your swim suit is sooo cute!
p.s. this is anna
you are quite the photographers...those pictures are super neat! The "Galvez" looked adventureous....ha ha ha and you look so cute in bathing suit pregnant! fun!
Thanks a bunch! I'll make sure to look there for swimsuits! It's always nice to find flattering swimsuits that are modest too! Oh and you are so beautiful, both when you are preggers and when you aren't :)
Chels!!
Your pictures are beautiful. And I am so excited that you are having the baby here. I can't wait to meet her. It will sure be great to see you guys again, we haven't seen too much of the Baugh family. Everyone is so busy. I guess we are too, but I miss everyone.
I am glad that most of us have a blog, it really makes a big difference to stay caught up a little bit.
I hope you're doing great, hand in there this last bit of pregnancy... it is not easy. Tell Case hi.
Love you guys,
Jo
how fun is that!! you look so freakin hot for being pregnant, Casey must feel real proud to have you by his side!
Hey Chels. Covelli was born March 17th, just short of 24 hrs of Jory and Lacie's little girl. We were in the hospital together, it was so much fun. But seriously congrats on the baby! I wish the best for you both!
Post a Comment