This 4th of July was wonderful! Casey decided to let the guys off early for the night! Since my family was in town we chose to go out to eat with them instead of going with all the couples in the office. We ate out at The Cheesecake Factory, which was of course delicious! For all you cheesecake lovers I have found a new favorite (thanks to my dad) dulce de leche!!!! It was absolutely phenomenal! We sadly missed all of the firework shows, but that's ok. The highlight was just being able to be with Casey for the night.
During the day, we had a blast as well. Casey was working, but the family and I went out on lake Belton to enjoy the HOT but wonderful sun!! I unfortunately can not wake board due to the pregnancy, so my job was to hold the flag to signal when we had a person down in the water. Fun job!! Somebody has to do it!
Summertime Sweets
4 weeks ago
7 comments:
You have a cute family. And you are such a cute pregnant girl!
It looks like your Fourth was great! That's fun your family was able to be up here for it. Wasn't it great to have the guys for a night?
i'm so jealous! i love wakeboarding!!! fun times you guys.......I can't wait to go out to eat with you guys once we are all in utah again!!
I miss boating with you guys! I guess this is a good year to be missing out though with you prego and I just had mine! Glad Casey could get off early. Doug managed to get off just a little early too which I was very grateful for!
Boating sounds so much fun right now. I'm sure you were a wonderful flag girl. I will feel your pain of not being able to wakeboard, ski, or tube in like 3 weeks cause I'm going to Lake Powell with Devin's family and my doctor told me I can't do anything but ride in the boat!! How nice of Casey to let all the guys off early for the 4th. I will have to try your recommendation for Cheesecake. I am always up to try something new there since their menu is so huge. Callie is such a cute name for your little girl. We can't decide on a name just yet. I can feel him move around and I love it. It's the coolest thing ever, don't you think. I bet you feel callie all the time now. I can't wait until I'm as far along as you are.Hope all is going well.
chels, I didn't know you liked to wake board. something we should for sure do when you guys decide to come visit :) At least your looking good holding that flag! yah girl.
Oh SHOOT. Jan is my mother in law :) ha ha. This is KERA!!!!
Post a Comment